The agency's Human Resources (HR) staff is responsible for
- Preparing policies and criteria for the promotion of
- Assisting the hiring official and/or Agency PMF Coordinator
with the agency's selection, appointment, and on-boarding process.
This includes an appointment opportunity posted in the PMF
- Verify the Finalist's completion of all graduate degree
requirements before bringing onboard as a Fellow.
- Ensuring veterans' preference is applied throughout selection
- Initiate background investgation and establish Entrance on Duty
(EOD) start date.
- Processing personnel transactions upon a PMF's initial
appointment or reappointment, promotion, conversion, etc.
- Ensure a Pathways PMF Program Participant Agreement is
completed between the Fellow, Supervisor, and HR.
A copy of the Pathways Programs regulations, along with other
agency resources, can be found under the Agencies\Resources
webpage. For a current list of participating Federal agencies
and their designated Agency PMF Coordinators, please follow the
instructions under the Agencies\List
of Coordinators webpage.